Bordoodles are the best puppies!!!!!
- Stevie/Mickey Litter Miniature F2b testimonial: DENVER silky straight coat - 3/20/21: Hi Connie!
We wanted to send you some photos and let you know Denver is doing great! He’s growing so quickly, is very confident (learned the stairs in one day) and can be quite independent. He loves following his new dog brother (Noah) around and being in our backyard. Denver is normally right next to Noah, laying by the slider looking outside or by my feet. He also loves tucking his nose into the crevices of the couch (or really any small area he can fit in to) and laying on my feet when I’m standing. Thanks so much - we love him! Tristin
- Stevie/Mickey Litter Miniature F2b testimonial: LOLA silky curly coat - Left as puppy and right growing up. 7/2/21: Connie
Congratulations ! on your newest litter with Stevie and Mickey. Lolas siblings. She is doing great! Fun, great frisbee and ball fetcher. Very active girl. Loves the water. Her coat is awesome no shedding and never mats. Not to keen on grooming. We have been working on desensitizing her it is getting better all the time. Take care and Thank you for my delightful girl.
- Susie 3/21/21: Lola update. She is amazing! Crate training better everyday. Last night she almost went in by herself. Lol! No more fussing until she has to go out. Up to 5-6 hrs now. She is a joy and very entertaining. So bonded already. Funny story I thought I could barricade her in my hall for 45 min. Picture of how I did it. When I got home she was in my living room on the sofa. Thank goodness she was safe and did not Destroy anything. Little Houdini. She’s a smart little girl. She goes for her Second shots the end of next week. I can’t tell you how happy I am with her she’s beautiful and I am so in love. Good job woman! Susie
- Stevie/Charley Litter Standard F2b testimonial: PIPER silky wavy coat - Left as puppy and right growing up. Tiffany 5/21/20: Piper is doing so well. We absolutely adore her and she is just so beautiful and full of good energy. Covid 19 had a huge plus for us; staying home with her. She is spoiled. She is so gorgeous! And so much personality. Such a sweetheart. Loves those belly rubs. (They love her so much Piper is getting a buddy from Mile High's up and coming litter.)
- Holly/Charley Litter Standard F2b testimonial: QUINN silky wavy coat - Marcotte's 1/18/21: Hey Connie! First off, Quinn is doing amazing and has grown into such a perfect dog. She virtually doesn't shed anymore - must have been her puppy coat shedding before. Secondly, we are going to be getting a second dog, likely later this year. We interested in getting a sibling for Quinn !!!
- Billie/Mickey Litter Miniature F3 testimonial (our first F3 puppy!) : IKE silky curly coat - 6/12/21: Hi Connie, wanted to let you know he is doing great and everyone is completely enamored with him. I do have a question about a second puppy. If we put a deposit down could we wait to work our way to the top of the list for a pick of a litter. He is an amazing puppy! Kathy
- 6/10/21 - Hi Connie, thought I would share a picture of Ike with you. I cannot believe he has been with us for a month now. There are no words to describe what an amazing puppy he is and the joy he has brought to our home. He is without a doubt the “happiest” dog I have been around and really no way to explain his personality. He is loved by everyone that meets him. He is extremely smart and intuitive. Jason’s mom had surgery just before we picked him up and he senses that she doesn’t feel well/recovering and will spend time quietly laying on her lap so she can pet and love him. Otherwise, I am so thankful he came in June so there are four adults at home to keep up with him, hahaha! We all fuss over “who’s” turn it is to have Ike. I can hardly wait for his third vaccine so I can start taking him out to meet other family and friends. Anyway, all is well in the world of Ike. Hope you move went well and you are loving your new home. We plan to put a deposit down on another puppy and definitely would love another Billy puppy or F3. You have done an amazing job with your dogs!
- Sammy/Charley Litter Standard F2b testimonial: TACO silky curly coat - 2/16/21: Hi Connie, I wanted to let you know that Taco’s neuter surgery was completed yesterday. He’s doing well in recovery.
We live in California now. He loves frisbee. We exercise several times a day, including a 5k run/walk every morning. There are beautiful hikes here and he loves sniffing around new places. We have a daycare called Sweet Doggies that he goes to when we both have to work out of the home, which is rare these days. He’s very spoiled! We love him so much! Erin
- Stevie/Charley Litter Standard F2b testimonial: KODI silky curly coat - 9/10/20: Hello Connie, Kodi has been a trouper on his traveling. No problems at all. He is such a sweet thing. We are so happy to have him in our lives. Thank you for raising him. Thank you. Carol
Sammy/Charley Litter Standard F2b testimonial: RAZ silky curly coat - Hi Connie! I hope this email finds you well. I'm sending it in total bragging fashion. Raz (picture left as pup and right as teen) is such an awesome puppy. I can't believe he's only 11 1/2 wees old. He already knows sit down, paw, roll over, come, he knows his name, he rings a bell to go outside to the bathroom, walks on a loose leash and just started puppy obedience class last week. I have also started the early stages of agility training. He runs through a tunnel and a collapsed tunnel and jumps through a very low tire jump. I am shamefully proud of him. He has been the easiest dog to train! He really is fantastic. I think I finally got my therapy dog. I started the application process for the therapy dog program this weekend. I'll let you know how everything goes. Thanks again for a great puppy! Have a great one! Carm
- Sammy/Charley Litter Standard F2b testimonial: TUX silky wavy coat - Left as puppy and right growing up. From Laura 6/16/20: He is THE BEST dog I have ever met. He is so mellow and always wants to be with his family. In the morning he does roll call... down the hall to one daughters room, then the others, then back out... he looks at me as if to say "where are they?" He won't rest until they are awake. We love him so much and just know he was meant to be, BEST DOG EVER!!!
- Sammy/Charley Litter Standard F2b testimonial: Hi Connie, Here are a couple of pictures of Archer (Right grown up and left as pup). He was Orange boy. I've attached a video I did with him when he was with us for 3 days. (video on Bordoodle Puppies Facebook page) I have other videos of him ringing bells to go out, cleaning up, and picking up toys by name. Let me know if you would like any. He's been wonderful, knows his bedtime, great with kids, walks very well off leash, loves dogs and people. He's really been a joy. For future owners he shed a bit when he was younger, but now that he's six months he's very low shed! So not to worry, also I've been giving him fish oil and he gets so many compliments on his coat now. Congrats on the next litter! Best, Julia
- Sammy/Charley Litter Standard F2b testimonial: (Ollie 3 months old) Hey Connie, How are you? Just wanting to share an update on Ollie: 1. He's huge, weighing 26 pounds now at under 13 weeks. Based on the anecdote we've heard "half at 4 months", we think he's going to be above 50. 2. He's super smart. Fully housebroken at our house, and now he's coming to my office during the day and hasn't had an accident. He has quickly picked up sit, shake, down, stay, leave it, drop it, come, paws up, and fetch. 3. He's great with everyone and all the other dogs he meets. He's hard to go anywhere with because so many people want to pet him.
- Sammy/Charley Litter Standard F2b testimonial: (Astro 3 months old) Hello Connie, Megan has named our puppy 'Astro'. We wish to thank you for the care you have taken in breeding Bordoodles. Sending F2b puppies out into the world is a very responsible way to breed. I have a minor in Genetics. He sleeps through the night in a crate beside our bed. We, now, have lights out at 9:45pm and rising at 5:55am, he is fine with this, though there is some whining for 2 to 4 minutes on occasion at bedtime. We found the bison formula you suggested at TSC. He eats 5 minutes twice a day. As I measure and prepare his food with a half cup of warm water, he watches calmly and then follows me to his food/water mat in the dining room to eat. We have a vet clinic a few blocks from our home, I will walk him to his next appointment. He can get excited and a bit mouthy, we are successfully controlling actual biting behavior. We have had snow on the ground since he came home with me, though it is now melting away. The snow was delightful for him to play in, pounce on and dig in. He has had every type of outside plant and twig in his mouth as he discovers this world. Many thanks, Jack & Megan
Stevie/Charley Standard F2b Testimonial:
9/11/19 - Hi there,
I know you are still swimming in puppies, but Sherlock is doing well. He is an early morning go getter. And does not believe in a snooze button lifestyle. He also has a great sense of time and goes up to get the twins at 6am. He sits, lays down, knows his name and is leash training. He has an ego that is crushed anytime someone doesn't stop to pet him on the trail. He and kitty are negotiating terms for their cohabitation. He still is calm even when Gabriella has a meltdown. He watches every move I make and is learning to love without biting.